Monday, January 31, 2011
My CVS Trip Today - 91% Savings!
My little helper was with me today for this CVS trip, and wanted to be in the picture, so here she is with our haul from CVS today! She clips coupons just like daddy and has her own folder for them.....daddy's little girl! For 4 years old, she does a great job and clips them neater than I do!
Now on to today's CVS trip: I spent $7.83 out of pocket for everything you see in the picture and had $5.00 in ExtraCare Bucks left over from my last transaction to use next time! Also included in the amount I spent was $1.00 for some mixed nuts that I donated to send to troops overseas. Our local CVS is getting this together and sending to the troops, so I felt as if that was a very small token of my appreciation and the least I could do. Hats off to those serving this country. I SALUTE YOU!
My wife needed some eyeliner and this is the week to get it if you like Physician's Formula, which is the only thing she will use. I didn't have a clue what I was doing, but this is what she got.
Bought: (5) Physician's Formula Eye Definer Automatic Eye Pencil (75% off) @ $1.49 ea. - $7.45
(1) Physician's Formula Eye Definer Felt Tip Eye Marker (75% off) - $1.75
(1) Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing
Eye Liner/Shadow/Highlighter (75% off) - $2.25
(1) Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow
& Liner (75% off) - $2.75
(1) Bag Gold Emblem Nuts(to donate to troops overseas) - $0.99
Used: -$3.00 off any Physician's Formula Cosmetics Purchase over $10.00(printed at CVS Kiosk)
- $10.00 ExtraCare Bucks from last week
Total out of pocket: $3.31 Received $7.00 ExtraCare Bucks for Phys. Formula purchase over $10
Bought: (3) Ragu Spaghetti Sauce @ 3/$5.00 - $5.00
(3) Skippy Peanut Butter @ 3/$5.00 - $5.00
(2) Lipton Tea 100ct @ 2/$5.00 - $5.00
(2) Dawn with Olay Hand Renewal @ $1.00 each = $1.94
Used: (3) $0.50/1 Skippy Peanut Butter from 1/30 RP - (-$1.50)
(1) $1.25/3 Ragu Spaghetti Sauce from 1/30 RP - (-$1.25)
(2) $0.50/1 Lipton Tea from 1/30 RP - (-$1.00)
(2) $1.00/1 Dawn with Olay Hand Renewal from P&G booklet - (-$1.94)
ExtraCare Bucks from previous purchase - (-$7.00)
Total out of pocket - $4.52 Received $5.00 ExtraCare Bucks to use on my next visit!
Total out of pocket at CVS today : $7.83 for everything in the picture
Extracare Bucks left over to use on my next purchase: $5.00
Total Savings at CVS today - $81.65!
Posted by Jody at 9:51 PM